- Test Your English
- Vancouver Main Campus: 842 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2P6 Canada
- Housing Options: Homestay, Apartments and Student Style Residences available. To see all options, click here: FDU – Vancouver Housing
- Total number of students: 600/year
- Total number of International Students: 450
- Start Dates:
- Spring: January 20, 2014
- Summer: May 26, 2014
- Fall: September 2, 2014
- Application Deadline:
- Spring 2014: November 1, 2013
- Summer 2014: March 1, 2014
- Fall 2014: July 1, 2014
Click the following links to see the FDU-Vancouver Brochure in:
Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver offers generous scholarships for students ranging from $12,510 to $62,550 for all undergraduate programs. These are also available to international students.
Undergraduate estimated bill per semester for new student:
- Tuition fee: $11,120 (16 credits)
- Technology fee: $111
- New student orientation fee: $474
- Total charge for one semester: $11,705
Graduate estimated bill per semester for new student:
- Tuition fee: $7,335 (9 credits)
- Technology fee: $111
- New student orientation fee: $237
- Total charge for one semester: $7,683
Living Costs for One Academic Year:
- Homestay (private room, 3 meals) $6,400
- Transit Pass: $760
- Daily Expenses and Medical Insurance: $1,800
- Books and Supplies: $700
Programs of Study
• Click here to see Fast Facts about FDU
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Principles of International Marketing
- Concepts of International Management
- International Trade
- Computer Concepts and Technology
- Internet and Web Applications
- Web Site Design and Management
- Data Structures
- Human Computer Interface
PRE – UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
- Academic Writing Skills
- Academic Communication Skills
- English for Professional Success
- Business Math
- Introduction to Statistics
- Software Applications in Business and Technology
PRE – MASTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE (MAS)
- Academic Wristing Skills (Master’s)
- Workshop in Academic Communication Skills (Master’s)
- MAS Course
MASTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE (MAS)
The Master of Administrative Science (MAS) degree is a 30-credit program structured to meet the career development needs of learners working in administrative and professional positions in the private sector, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations. Its primary purpose is to enhance the administrative and leadership skills of graduates.
The MAS degree will offer the following areas of specialization:
- Human Resource Administration
- For those who are working in the area of human resources or desire to move into the field.
- Global Leadership & Administration
- Designed for leaders and administrators of international businesses.
- Global Technology Administration
- Designed for managers and information technology professionals to improve innovation, strategy, operations and effectiveness in today’s agile global business architectures.
- Computer Security and Forensic Administration
- Designed exclusively for the law enforcement community and corporate security executives.
- Global Health & Human Services Administration
- For a balanced administrator and leader in health care, human services, and related fields.
- Prerequisites: High school diploma from your country
- Language: Sol Schools Pathway Program levels 7 and 8
Click here to see the exact Admission Requirements
This modern, high-tech “city campus” is located in downtown Vancouver, one of the most scenic, cosmopolitan and multicultural cities in the world. The campus offers undergraduate degrees in Business Administration, Information Technology (IT) and Individualized Studies, as well as a Master of Administrative Science in a friendly atmosphere. With first-rate professors from around the world, FDU-Vancouver is the ideal choice to take your first step towards a global education. Classes follow a trimester calendar that enables you to fast track your studies and earn your degree in less than three years, saving you time and money.
FDU is AACSB accredited for their business school. The business school is also on the Princeton Review Best Business School List annually. Most recently for Best 295 Business Schools 2014.