- Test Your English
Main Campus – Prince George : 3330-22nd Ave. Prince George, BC, Canada V2N 1P8
Fort St. James: Ann McCormick.179 Douglas St.Fort St. James, BC V0J 1P0
Mackenzie: 540 Mackenzie Boulevard. Mackenzie, BC V0J 2C0
Quesnel , Vanderhoof, Burns Lake
CNC enrols about 5,000 students each year on its campuses in Prince George, Quesnel, Vanderhoof, Mackenzie, Burns Lake, Fort St. James and Valemount.
They have their choice of programs in business and management, health sciences (including nursing and medical laboratory technology science), trades and technologies, social services, community and continuing education and adult basic education/upgrading.
With transfer agreements with 10 different universities in B.C. and Alberta, CNC offers university level classes leading to degrees and professional programs.
Tuition and Registration Fees
Registration fees are $250.00 per term (covers ancillary registration & student union fees INCLUDING bus pass).
College and Career Preparation Program
$1,500.00 per course, plus registration fee, per term
University Transfer and other programs
$1,149.00 per each 3 credit course
$150.00 per lab
Specialized & Post Diploma Programs
Please contact the International Education department
Application Process and Application Fee
A $125 non-refundable application fee should be sentwith your application to CNC. International students must submit an International Student Application Form. You may apply online and once your application fee, a copy of your passport and transcripts are received, your application will be processed and you will receive a Letter of Offer (LOO). Once you receive your LOO, arrange to pay your tuition deposit. If you are applying for ESL, your Tuition Deposit will automatically include Homestay App & Deposit costs, and interim medical coverage fees.
Accommodation and other fees
Homestay accommodation : a four-month contract between the family and the student.
- $200 non-refundable application fee
- $700 refundable damage deposit (intended to cover costs of any damages incurred by the student. Students forfeit this deposit if they move from homestay before the end of their 4-month duration contract.)
- $700 Per-month for home-stay rent.
Programs of Study
Department of Law, Economy & Management
- Bachelor of Law, Economy & Management: majoring in Law
- Bachelor of Law, Economy & Management: majoring in Economy and Management
- Professional Bachelor of Law, Economy & Management: majoring in Business
- Professional Bachelor of Law, Economy & Management: majoring in Accounting and Management
Department of Literature, Languages & Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts, Literature & Languages: majoring in English
- Bachelor of Arts, Literature & Languages: majoring in Regional Languages, Literature & Civilizations
- Bachelor of Arts, Literature & Languages: majoring in French Literature
- Bachelor of Humanities & Social Sciences: majoring in History & Geography
Two graduate degrees are also available to students:
- A Professional Master of Humanities & Social Sciences: majoring in Territorial Development
- A multidisciplinary Research Master of Arts, Literature & Languages: majoring in Arts, Literature & Civilizations
Department of Sciences & Techniques
- Bachelor of Sciences, Technologies and Health: majoring in Mathematics & IT
- Bachelor of Sciences, Technologies and Health: majoring in Physics & Chemistry
- Bachelor of Sciences, Technologies and Health: majoring in Life & Earth Sciences
- Professional Bachelor in Operating Systems & Software: majoring in Networks & Systems Administration
- Professional Bachelor in Operating Systems & Software: majoring in Intranet/Internet Applications Development
Students can also earn a graduate degree in:
- Master of Sciences & Technologies: majoring in Environmental Sciences
- Internal Medicine at Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris
- Pharmaceutical Sciences at Paris Descartes University in Châtenay-Malabry
- Dentistry at Paris Descartes University in Montrouge
- Midwifery at Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris
- Physical Therapy at Saint-Maurice Hospital in Saint-Maurice, Val-de-Marne
Finally, the following four diplomas are available:
- Diploma in Coordinating Physical, Fitness or Cultural Activities
- Diploma in IT Engineering & System Electronics
- Diploma in Applied Earth Sciences: Mining, Water & Environment
- Diploma in Extractive Metallurgy & Metallurgy Engineering
Department of Continuing Education
- Diploma for Access to University Studies
- Diploma of French as a Foreign or Second Language (intensive)
- Diploma of French as a Foreign or Second Language (non-intensive)
- Diploma in Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Diploma in Energetics & Production
- Diploma in Publication Trades (Library Science)
- Prerequisites: High school diploma from your country
- Language: Sol Schools Pathway Program levels 6, 7 and 8
CNC offers more than 50 programs in health sciences, trades and technologies, social services, business and university studies and is an integral part of what makes Prince George a great place to live and learn.
CNC provides affordable tuition, practical, hands-on learning and no more than 37 students in a class, which makes it easier for students to achieve their goals. In as little as 10 months, students can acquire the skills they need for a long-lasting, stable and successful career.
Our health sciences programs continuously train qualified professionals, such as nurses, medical laboratory and medical radiography technicians and dental hygienists and assistants.