Sol Schools Calgary is looking for qualified TESL Canada or CELTA English teachers to join their talented team. Substitute and temporary teachers are needed immediately in preparation of the upcoming summer season. Join our already talented and collaborative teachers in a high energy environment focused on giving international students an unforgettable learning and life experience. Potential candidates must have a certified TESL Canada or CELTA certificate and a university degree. New and experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Applicants Must Have:
- A Passion for Teaching and Communicating to non-native English speakers
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Ability to Lesson Plan for Multiple Levels
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills
- A profound understanding of students from various cultures and backgrounds
- TESL Canada certificaion or CELTA
- University Graduate Degree
All interested candidates may send a copy of their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only prospective applicants will be contacted.