Sol Schools International considers that protecting your information is very important and we recognize that you have an interest in how we may collect, use and share such information. This Data Protection Statement outlines how we use and protect your information and states the principles which reflect our commitment to safeguarding that information.
- To keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- To obtain your personal information lawfully and fairly
- To maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that personal information in our possession is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Where we choose to have certain services, such as data processing, provided by third parties we do so in accordance with applicable law and take all reasonable precautions regarding the practices employed by the service provider to protect personal information
- Not to sell your personal information
Use Of Your Information
Any information collected about you will be treated as confidential and will only be used as follows:
- Schools: for the administration of Sol Schools International
- Teachers: for considering any recruitment applications you make to us & sending you information you have requested
- Students: for the purpose of sending you information you have requested
- For statistical analysis
- For marketing purposes
General Information and Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Receive a copy of information we hold about you if you apply for this in writing. A fee will be payable for providing this information.
- Have rectified any information that is inaccurate. Please be aware that Internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent is encrypted. Therefore Sol Schools International cannot accept responsibility for the unauthorized access by a third party and/or the corruption of data being sent to Sol Schools International.
We may inform you of other products or services provided by us, selected partners, or by other companies within the Sol Schools International which may be of interest to you.
This web site may contain link to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites, and so you must check their privacy policies when visiting other sites. This privacy statement is only valid for information collected by Sol Schools International.
Program and Courses
All program/course fees and dates stated on this web site are subject to change at anytime without notice. All fees are in Canadian dollars, unless stated otherwise. Please contact Sol Schools International for fees in other currencies. All programs and courses are offered on a demand basis. If your first program or course is not available, you will be given a selection of programs and courses to choose from.
Sol Schools International may decide to change this and other policies at any time. Changes may be made without notice. It will be the users responsibility to check regularly for changes.